Terms and Conditions of hosting services
The terms below are an important part of the service contract between you and Hileytech Sdn Bhd. Once you apply for our service, we deem that you have agreed to this terms and conditions or your order will not be processed. The following words used in context of the Service Contract are defined as follows:
“Provider” Hileytech Sdn Bhd.”Client” The person or entity or company who is using Hileytech Sdn Bhd’s Web Hosting and Domain Name Registration ServicesThe Provider agrees to provide, and Client agrees to receive, access to the virtual server or Web hosting services according to the following terms and conditions:
- Client will use the Web hosting packages and all other provided services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the Malaysian Federal Government.
- Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate the Client’s virtual server or Web hosting account(s) without further warning upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments, or if this service contract is violated, or if Clients’ account or the traffic on this account causes any kind of network or server problem / disturbances. Since client is not allowed to resell web space within the Business Server package, provider reserves the right to disable an account or some of its files or directories if client violates this policy. Only Professional servers are designed for web space resale.
- THE PROVIDER SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE WEB SERVERS, VIRTUAL WEB HOSTING PACKAGES, DNS HOSTING AND ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY PROVIDER OR ITS PROVIDERS BEYOND THE FEES PAID BY CLIENT TO PROVIDER FOR SERVICES.
- Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Client’s use of Provider or by Client’s inability to use the Virtual Servers, Web hosting packages and any other services for any reason.
- While Provider shall make every reasonable effort to protect and backup data for Client on a regular basis, Provider is not responsible for Client’s files residing on Provider. Client is solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on Providers server and network. If Provider needs and is able to restore client’s files due to a file lost provider is not responsible for, provider may charge an additional fee for this service.
- CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ALL DOMAIN NAMES AND ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION ON PROVIDER THROUGH CLIENT’S ACCOUNT(S) WILL NOT VIOLATE OR INFRINGE ANY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, PATENT, STATUTORY, COMMON LAW OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR CONTAIN ANYTHING LIBELOUS OR HARMFUL. ANY POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY MAY BE DEACTIVATED WITHOUT WARNING BY THE PROVIDER. CLIENT HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FOR ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM THE SUBMISSION OF ILLEGAL MATERIALS.
- CLIENT HEREBY AGREES THAT ALL DOMAIN NAMES AND ANY MATERIAL SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION ON PROVIDER THROUGH CLIENT’S ACCOUNT(S) WILL NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING LEADING TO AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE SERVER OR WEB HOSTING PRODUCT (S) OR THE HOST SERVER(S). ABUSIVE AND UNETHICAL MATERIALS AND USES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO PORNOGRAPHY, OBSCENITY, NUDITY, VIOLATIONS OF PRIVACY, COMPUTER VIRUSES, HACKING, WAREZ, AND ANY HARASSING AND HARMFUL MATERIALS OR USES. CLIENT HEREBY A GREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE PROVIDER FROM ANY CLAIM RESULTING FROM YOUR PUBLICATION OF MATERIALS OR YOUR USE OF THOSE MATERIALS. PROVIDER MAY OR MAY NOT GIVE NOTICE BEFORE DEACTIVATING THE USE OF AN ACCOUNT(S) WHICH THE PROVIDER DECIDES IS AN ABUSIVE OR UNETHICAL USE OF THE SERVER ACCOUNT(S) OR HOST SERVER(S). PROVID ER MAY CHARGE A $50 DEACTIVATION FEE IF CLIENTS VIOLATION LEADS TO AN ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION OR SUSPENSION.
- Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should be considered publicly accessible, and important or private information should be treated carefully. Provider is not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail or ot her information transferred through the Internet or any other network provider or its customers may utilize.
- Use of distribution lists via unsolicited electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings (UCE) is strictly prohibited. Provider reserves the right to deactivate the Client’s server or Web hosting account(s) upon an indication of such activity without further notice. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the provider from any claim resulting from the Client’s or another party’s use of electronic mail service(s) on the Client’s virtual server or Web hosting account(s). Provider reserves the right to charge a RM 200.00 deactivation fee, if client’s violation of provider’s anti-spamming policy leads to an account deactivation or suspension.
- In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney, a collection agency, or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees, collection fees, and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. Place where the contract is signed and fulfilled shall be Malaysia
- Client acknowledges that there is NO cooling-off period! All orders, sales, rents, time-frames, and terms are final. Once the service is ordered (i.e. by clicking the order button of the online order form) there are no refunds if the service contract is canceled by client before the regular expiration date / anniversary date. All server and hosting contracts are automatically renewed for another term unless a written notice of cancellation has been given by either party at least two weeks in advance of the renewal date / anniversary date. If no correct notice of cancellation will be given, all contracts will automatically renewed for another term under the same conditions. If an account has been setup and the initial rent and setup fee is not paid, provider has the right to immediately close the account and to refuse service. In this case provider will bill client for RM300.00 for one hour of programming.
- Provider provides several free scripts that come with some of the web hosting packages. These free scripts will remain as the property of the provider.
- While the Provider may help the Client to register or renew their domain names, it the the Clients’ responsibility to make sure that the domain name is current. Client must report in writing to the Provider if any domain name used by the Client has expired, within seven (7) days from the date of expiry so that the Provider can take necessary action to renew the domain on time before the domain name is open to others for registration. Irrespective of whether payment has been made by Client to the Provider on domain name registration or renewal, it is Client’s responsibility to ensure that the domain name is registered and the expiry date is current and updated. In the event that Client notice that the expiry date is not updated despite payment has been made more than 1 day ago, Client must proceed to inform Provider so that Provider can proceed to check the domain for Client on urgent basis. Information on any domain name registered can be obtained by performing a domain name search. Renewal of domain name that require the transfer of the domain from other registrars, renewal will only be possible on the condition that the domain can be transferred to our account in OnlineNIC.com.
- Provider maintains control and any ownership of any and all I.P. numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Client and reserves in its sole discretion the right to change or remove any and all IP numbers and addresses. Client shall keep the right to use the domain name even if client changes providers.